WELCOME TO WALL STREET
Wall Street is not a physical location. It’s a job, a career, a mood, a lifestyle, a world. If you are based out of our 14 Wall St office, you’ll also get the physical location part.
Wall Corporation is pleased to welcome you to Wall Street if you’d like to join our team, regardless to which office you will be based out of, you will enjoy going to Wall Street for work, in all senses & meanings of the word. Welcome to Wall Street.
New Cairo Office
Day in a Life of an Associate
The Associate Program gives young professionals the chance to manage big cases with the help of senior consultants. The keyword here is impact; our associates change and revolutionize businesses.
In our boutique consulting firm, your day-to-day activities will be along the lines of:
- Engaging with our the executives of our clients to understand their needs
- Meeting with our team’s leadership in order to set a work strategy for the client
- Researching and brainstorming the most appropriate models, presentations and reports
- Presenting to client executives and gathering feedback
- Managing the implementation of client activities
- Proven skills in leadership, communication and organization – don’t worry, we will know how to assess those. Easiest qualifier: your activities
- Degree in business or any relevant area of knowledge
- No experience required – don’t worry, we will work with you on learning everything you need
We accept applications using LinkedIn profiles. Full resumes would still be required later, but we use LinkedIn for our initial scanning.